Commercial Air Conditioning Repair in Natick MA,Framingham MA,Wellesley MA,Hopkinton MA,Cochituate MA,Cordaville MA,Dover MA
At Best Commercial Plumbing, Inc. not only do our technicians provide air conditioning repair service to deliver ice-cold air, but they can actually help you lower your electric bills. We truly understand the importance of cutting your energy and operating costs, making you comfortable, making the system safe to operate for your business and protecting the environment.
All of our professionally trained technicians are skilled at finding energy-wasting problems on your air conditioning system.
To schedule for service on your air conditioning systems click here.
Replacement or Upgrades
The average air condition system will operate safely and efficiently for approximately 10 years. After that, the system's reliability and operating efficiency typically makes the system outdated. For example, 10 years ago the average system had a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 8. If the system has dirty or damaged heat transfer surfaces it will be operating around 50% less efficient or around 6 SEER today!
Today there is a Federal Mandate that requires that all new replacement systems have a minimum of 13 SEER rating. The average replacement in our area is a 16 SEER.
Nearly 100% of the air conditioning systems being replaced are filled with the R-22 Refrigerant which is tripling in price to charge a system every few months due to regulatory phase out. This is no longer the "norm". Therefore, when we replace a major component on your existing system we verify that the existing evaporator and condenser are compatible with the new environmentally friendly refrigerant. Both the indoor and outdoor section of your system must operate on the same refrigerant.
The best place to start is with our Installed-Right℠ Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Facility use versus special heating & air conditioning room conditions due to home office, exercise room, parties or if their exists unnecessary heating & air conditioning of closed off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort requirements versus stale air problems, specific rooms are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, and or too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat, skin).
- Health/safety requirements versus indoor air quality, respiratory and or humidity control, and safety concerns in or around system.
- Property requirements versus if planning renovations
- Financial requirements versus the importance of saving money on energy and operating cost, or working with a contractor that can protect owner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore financing options.
To schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of air conditioning systems and system enhancements click here.
Adding a NEW Air Conditioning System
Is your business without a forced-air air conditioning system? If so, you have options available to you. You can install a ducted system or you may consider a lower cost installation of a ductless mini split system.
Schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of air conditioning systems and system enhancements.