System Tune-Up & Safety Check
Your facility's heating and air conditioning system requires regular maintenance and service to keep the equipment operating back to original design operating specifications in order to operate safely and efficiently. Without proper periodic maintenance, unsafe situations and unnecessary and/or catastrophic repairs can occur, as well as wasting up to 50% or more in energy consumption.
A Best Commercial Plumbing, Inc. Protect maintenance agreement provides you with the manufacturer's recommended maintenance procedures on your system. We offer an annual (or bi-annual if you have air conditioning) planned inspection and tune-up service. The Protect planned service is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and safety guidelines, and extended warranty requirements and adheres to the recommended procedures outlined by the Department of Energy and our utility companies.
How does the Protect agreement improve the health of my system and save me money?
- The annual (or bi-annual) inspection and tune-up service allow us to catch and correct minor issues before they can become a catastrophic problem.
- Protect maintenance agreement customers receive 15% discounts on all repairs.
- Protect maintenance agreement Tune-ups on your heating and air conditioning system can improve comfort and save you up to 50% of your energy costs by cleaning all heat transfer surfaces and properly calibrating your system operation back to design specifications.
- If a repair fails during the season, we will repair it again absolutely FREE.
- Our automated dispatch keeps track of your inspection and tune-up schedule and we will contact you to schedule the appointment at a time convenient for you.
- Most importantly, our Protect maintenance agreement customers receive Priority Service. In the event that your system should not work properly or fail, you will be receive priority service by moving to the front of the request for service list. During our miserable hot summer or cold winter days, you will not have to wait for days to get a technician to show up to get your system back online.
Click here to schedule a service agreement.